Thu, May 05|
Support creative arts and expand black and brown artist representation & visibility
Time & Location
May 05, 12:00 AM – May 08, 11:59 PM
About the event
On May 5th, EncoreSTL will be participating in giveSTL Day, which is a 24-hour fundraising marathon for St Louis-based nonprofits. But guess what? It's never too early to give and you can visit our campaign page now for early giving or go to our page on May 5th!!
Our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas, is celebrating the 20-year anniversary of their fiscal sponsorship program by distributing $1,000 to 20 different projects. Every donation that you give from May 2 - May 8 is one chance that EncoreSTL has to receive this $1,000, so we’re asking for your support!
Supporting EncoreSTL projects starts with YOU our loyal fanbase. By giving to our projects we are able to prepare the next generation of young leaders through creative mentorship and employment and build our capacity to work with artists in the St. Louis region to expand their artistry and reach a broader audience!
Our goal is to raise $5,000 for our digital and youth programs
- $25- Provides one Youth Stage Crew Member with transportation support to get to work events (i.e. Uber ride, bus pass)
- $50- Covers one Youth Stage Crew Member Uniform (i.e. Tshirt, mask, hoodie)
- $100- Sponsors one theater/drama class
- $250- Covers one night of open mic for LiveStream
- $500- Updates our camera equipment (e.g. cameras, microphones, audio equipment, laptops)
- $1000- Sponsors one week of Drama Camp for 10 youth at no cost to their families
- $2600- Sponsors one Youth Summer Employment Opportunity with EncoreSTL
Help us reach our goal above through the two opportunities below! With you, we can transform our communities through the arts Because Everyone Deserves an Encore!